SNCKC began as a small group of friends who joined together as a club to enjoy the sport of paddling. Over the years, the membership has steadily increased. Kayaking and canoeing are a great way to explore and enjoy the beautiful outdoors, relax the mind, and get a good low-impact workout! The club schedule includes day paddles as well as multi-day camping trips.
- Notification of all paddling events, trips and monthly meetings planned by the club
- Programs to entertain and educate on the subject of paddling
- SNCKC newsletter and trip schedule
- Full access to the club’s website with trip photos and information
- The ability to bring guests on club-sponsored paddles
- Opportunity to be mentored on paddling skills by experienced paddlers
How to become a member
The SNCKC membership year runs from May 1 to April 30. To become a member of SNCKC, please complete and sign the Membership Application/Waiver and Release of Liability form and pay the annual dues.
Dues for the 2022-2023 membership year will be $20. This applies to renewing and new members and is applicable only to the upcoming 2022-2023 membership year. Membership dues shall be payable annually on April 1 and are delinquent on May 1.
Send your completed application form along with your check made payable to SNCKC to:
PO Box 1513
Grass Valley CA 95945-1513
Questions? Contact Susan Rossman, Membership Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
View and Download the club brochure: SNCKC Brochure
We welcome those who love the sport of paddling. If that’s you, then please join us. Bring your boat and your love of the outdoors. See you on the water!